Refrigeration Service Engineers (Commercial)
FONKO NZ is an Auckland based Refrigeration Company currently going through a major growth phase. We are seeking enthusiastic people to join our team who have Refrigeration Qualifications and experience in servicing commercial refrigeration plant & equipment.
With 3 new supermarkets having just opened utilizing Transcritical CO2 technology, FONKO is in the process of setting up a Service team with the knowledge, experience, enthusiasm and customer service skills to deliver 24/7 assistance to our valued clients.
You will be involved in assisting with installations, maintenance and repair of refrigeration products as well as being the go to technical support person.
As the Refrigeration Service Engineer, your key responsibilities will be:
• Technical Customer Support
• Conduct on-site installation of refrigeration products and follow testing procedures
• On-site preventative maintenance and reactive service work.
• Isolate equipment start-up malfunctions and take corrective action.
• Track system performance at customer installations
• Diagnose problems and provide solutions to both the client and the company.
• Train customers in effective use and maintenance of products and resolve issues.
Strong customer service and team leadership skills and NZ Refrigeration Qualifications or Equivalent are a must along with a NZ full drivers licence, a current limited electrical registration (EST A and EST B) and a current Site Safe Passport.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
– Service and repairs of all major brands and technologies (preferably CO2 experience).
– Ability to understand instructions and work independently.
– Read, understand and install from drawings.
– Great communication skills.
– Supervision of staff & sub-contractors when required.
– Sound Knowledge of NZ health & safety practices.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicants. We are only considering applicants that are New Zealand / Australian citizens or New Zealand Permanent Residents.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality.
Contact Simon Hiebendaal – Service Manager
028 850 00328