FONKO NZ is an Auckland based Refrigeration Company currently going through a major growth phase. We are seeking enthusiastic people to join our team who have Refrigeration Qualifications and experience in servicing commercial refrigeration plant & equipment.
With 5 new supermarkets having just opened utilizing Trans-critical CO2 technology and with another supermarket and cold storage facility about to begin installation, we are looking for an experienced refrigeration designer /PM to join very dynamic division.
You will be involved in assisting with designing, pricing, installing and project managing full systems for New Zealands largest supermarket chains.
As the Refrigeration Design Engineer / Project Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with clients and consultants and our sub contractor base
- Receive and review tenders – Then design/quote the package and submit tender to client or main contractors.
- Liaise with clients directly to do design and build projects.
- On order receipt – Project Manage the job from conception to completion and hand over to the service department.
Financial management and reporting of the projects
Strong customer service and team leadership skills and NZ Refrigeration Qualifications or Equivalent are a must along with a NZ full drivers licence.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
– Refrigeration Design and PM experience (preferably CO2 Trans-critical experience).
– Ability to understand instructions and work independently.
– Read, understand and install from drawings.
– Great communication skills.
– Supervision of staff & sub-contractors when required.
– Sound Knowledge of NZ health & safety practices.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicants. We are only considering applicants that are New Zealand / Australian citizens or New Zealand Permanent Residents.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality.
Contact Jim Power
021 402 025