At FONKO we strive to provide our customers with great service, innovative ideas and the assurance we will fix their equipment right the first time and we want you to help us to achieve this.
We are currently looking for an Service Coordinator who is looking to take the next step in their personal and professional development.
Over the last two years FONKO has emerged as a leader in installing natural refrigerant technologies in the commercial refrigeration sector importing and installing EPTA commercial refrigeration cabinets and Trans-critical CO2 racks. With the continued growth of our contracts department, comes the increasing demand to provide quality 24/7 service and maintenance. Along with our own projects FONKO has been successful in securing a number of preventative maintenance contracts for Foodstuffs stores in the Auckland area.
In-order to deliver on our service promise we now require an experienced Service Coordinator to assist the Service Manager with the performance of our service department.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Processing and scheduling of new and existing jobs and following them through to fruition
- Providing support and processing new client applications
- Identify any training requirements for the service team
- General Administrative Duties
.Strong customer service and team leadership are a must along with a basic understanding of HVAC & Refrigeration Service & Maintenance duties.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
– Ability to understand instructions and work independently.
– Great communication skills.
– Supervision of staff & sub-contractors when required.
– Sound Knowledge of NZ health & safety practices.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant. We are only considering applicants that are New Zealand / Australian citizens or New Zealand Permanent Residents.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality.
Contact: Justin Blackwell