At FONKO we strive to provide our customers with great service, innovative ideas and the assurance we will fix their equipment right the first time and we want you to help us to achieve this.
We are currently looking for a Senior Refrigeration Service Engineer or an experience Service Engineer who is looking to take the next step in their personal and professional development.
Over the last two years FONKO has emerged as a leader in installing natural refrigerant technologies in the commercial refrigeration sector importing and installing EPTA commercial refrigeration cabinets and Trans-critical CO2 racks. With the continued growth of our contracts department, comes the increasing demand to provide quality 24/7 service and maintenance. Along with our own projects FONKO has been successful in securing a number of preventative maintenance contracts for Foodstuffs and Progressive Ent Supermarkets. This continued growth as bought about a need to open a branch in Wellington to continue the ability to service and maintain supermarket equipment in this region.
We are looking for a Senior Refrigeration Service Engineer with CO2 experience to join our team offering technical, operational and hands on support as well as develop a dedicated team of Service Engineers.
As the Senior Refrigeration Service Engineer your key responsibilities will be:
- Technical and Operational Support for Refrigeration Engineers.
- Back up support for Branch Manager.
- Hands on leadership for team.
- Leadership by example – “Right way the first time”
- Diagnose problems and provide solutions to both the client and the company.
- Train customers in effective use and maintenance of products and resolve issues.
Strong customer service and team leadership skills as well as a NZ Refrigeration Qualifications or Equivalent are a must. Applicant must also have a NZ full drivers licence, a current limited electrical registration (EST A and EST B) and a current Site Safe Passport.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
– Service and repairs of all major brands and technologies (preferably CO2 experience).
– Ability to understand instructions and work independently.
– Read, understand and install from drawings.
– Great communication skills.
– Supervision of staff & sub-contractors when required.
– Sound Knowledge of NZ health & safety practices.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicants. We are only considering applicants that are New Zealand / Australian citizens or New Zealand Permanent Residents.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality.
Contact: Vince Audino